- HD Optical System: The entire optical system is specifically designed and adjusted to the fluoride High Definition objective lenses. This unique manufacturing method optimizes the purpose of HD glass in the new SLC.
- Magnesium Housing: Maximizes strength while being approximately 30% lighter than commonly used aluminum alloy housings.
- Monochrome Rubber Armoring: The new SLC series magnesium housing is now completely covered in a rubber armoring with 2 different textures for maximum protection and handling comfort.
- Compact design: The use of the Abbe-König roof prism system enables a more slender design for smaller hands and an all-round steadier hold.
- Eye relief: 23% more eye relief over previous model – 16.0 mm
- Reduced Weight: 7% lighter than previous model – only 42 ounces!
- Increased Light Transmission: 6% greater light transmission over previous model
- Wider Field of View: increased to 234 ft @ 1000 yds
- Edge to Edge Sharpness: Improved edge to edge clarity, especially when compared to the competition.
- 4 Position Eyecups: The 4 positions in conjunction with the longer eye relief offer greater viewing comfort and 100% Field of View for eyeglass wearers.