The Masai Mara high performance semi-automatic, inertia operated shotgun is engineered for precision handling and maximum performance with aesthetics influenced by aerodynamic design. The Masai Mara line of shotguns is setting a new standard for performance.
- Light weight, round body receiver milled from 7075 Aircraft Aluminum with beveled loading port and 4+1 magazine.
- Milled Aluminium Push Button Detachable Trigger Group, with
- Quick cycling Retay InertiaPlus System with rotating bolt head featuring the "InertiaPlus" locking system, high polished bolt, over-sized charging handle and bolt release.
- 3" chambered chrome lined Monoblock style barrel, featuring a removable ejector system, 8mm vented sight rib, TruGlo bead sight, and set of 5 interchangeable MaraPro choke tubes.
- Molded ergonomic micro-cell polyurethane recoil pad
- Lockable ABS hard case, stock fit adjustment shims, sling swivels, snap cap, gun oil included.