1. I acknowledge that there are no returns for new firearms manufactured by Standard Manufacturing Company. Furthermore, I acknowledge that merchandise sold under the Standard Manufacturing Company name is also not returnable. I understand that any firearms or other merchandise manufactured by a third party may have a warranty. I acknowledge that It is solely my responsibility to pursue this matter with the third-party manufacturer, not Standard Manufacturing Company.
2. I acknowledge that I must contact Standard Manufacturing Company and request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) for any reason and that it is my responsibility to ship Standard Manufacturing Company the firearm or merchandise at my expense. I acknowledge that nothing can be returned without a return merchandise authorization (RMA) from Standard Manufacturing Company.
3. I acknowledge that this is an electronic transaction, and I authorize Standard Manufacturing Company to charge my credit/debit card for the full amount of this transaction, which can also include shipping, handling, and any other service charges.
4. I authorize Standard Manufacturing Company to ship firearms and or items to locations other than my mailing or physical address. This may include but not be limited to a gunshop or a federal firearms license (FFL) holder.
5. I am responsible for obeying all applicable enforcement mechanisms, including, but not limited to federal, state, municipal, and tribal statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances, and judicial decisions, all applicable Presidential Executive Orders, including compliance with all applicable licensing requirements.
6. I agree that any returned items allowed by Standard Manufacturing Company at its sole discretion are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
7. I agree that any returned items allowed by Standard Manufacturing Company at its sole discretion for repair are subject to a $225 per hour labor rate.
8. I understand that unless otherwise specified in writing by Standard Manufacturing Company, new firearms manufactured by Standard Manufacturing Company come with a one (1) year warranty. I acknowledge that there is no warranty from the Standard Manufacturing Company on any other firearms or any other merchandise other than new firearms sold under the Standard Manufacturing Company name. This warranty applies only to workmanship and material. Misuse or normal wear are not covered in any way. At its sole discretion, Standard Manufacturing Company may repair or replace any items or components it believes may be covered under such warranty period.
9. I agree that the shipping of any firearm or merchandise for any reason whatsoever to Standard Manufacturing Company is my sole responsibility, and Standard Manufacturing Company in no way will issue at any time a call tag or similar instrument. I agree that this includes obtaining an RMA from Standard Manufacturing Company prior to shipping, properly packaging the firearm or merchandise to ensure no damage to the firearm or said merchandise occurs during return shipping to Standard Manufacturing Company, and I further agree that I shall incur all shipping charges and insurance costs.
10. I agree that any disputes arising from this agreement or any transaction between Standard Manufacturing Company fall under the jurisdiction of the State of Connecticut, and any litigation shall be held in the state of Connecticut.
11. I agree to pay any and all legal fees and judgments incurred by Standard Manufacturing Company regarding this transaction regardless of the outcome.
12. I acknowledge that in instances where "works" or promotional packages or bundles are offered by Standard Manufacturing Company, substitutions with similar items may be made by Standard Manufacturing Company. In the instances where there may be omissions of items in "works," promotional packages, or bundles, a "par value" will be established by Standard Manufacturing Company. The current "par value" of each item can be obtained from Standard Manufacturing Company. This "par value" will be deducted from the final cost of the "works," promotional package or bundle, at the discretion of Standard Manufacturing Company.
13. I acknowledge that any transaction between myself and the Standard Manufacturing Company for any purpose contrary to any applicable federal, state, municipal or tribal laws or regulations constitutes using the Standard Manufacturing Company for an "illegal purpose." I agree that I will not use the Standard Manufacturing Company products for any illegal purpose.
14. I acknowledge that I am of legal age to purchase this item or these items, and I acknowledge that I will comply with federal, state, municipal, and tribal law enforcement entities pursuant to the Constitution of the United States and Due Process of Law.
15. All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering. You must be 18 or older to purchase a long gun and 21 or older to purchase a handgun per ATF rules, but state and local laws may differ and you will need to check your local laws before purchasing a firearm.
16. I indemnify and hold harmless Standard Manufacturing Company and all of its owners, directors, officers, employees, and agents for any and all loss, harm, damage, costs, liability, and expense caused to them, whether intentionally or unintentionally; this includes but is not limited to direct or indirect results of violations of any and all applicable laws.
17. I acknowledge that Standard Manufacturing Company may make changes to these terms at any time without notifying me. As a customer, I am solely responsible for reading the most current version of the terms and conditions.
18. I acknowledge that there may be federal, state, county, or parish laws pertinent to the buyer and seller that may supersede some terms of this agreement.
19. By clicking "Accept," ("I agree"), I electronically represent ("sign") that I agree to each and every enumerated term above and further certify that I have read and agree entirely to be legally bound by the Standard Manufacturing Company Terms and Conditions.